In April 2019, it was signed Memorandum of Understanding between International Center for Formal Ontology (ICFO) and Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy (MCMP). The Institutions agreed to develop the joint following activities:
1. Joint Research collaborations.
2. Exchange of faculty, teachers and academic staff.
3. Participation in and co-hosting of lectures, meetings, seminars, symposia and conferences.
4. Exchange of materials, publications and other information.
5. Joint application for funding for collaborative projects from relevant funding agencies.
6. Collaboration in other areas that foster research and educational cooperation.
The agreement was signed by Prof. Dr. Zbigniew Król (Dean of the Faculty of Administration and Social Sciences where the ICFO operates) and Prof. Dr. Dr. Hannes Leitgeb (Chair and Head of the Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy, LMU).
On February 8, 2015, a Strategic Cooperation Letter of Intent was signed between the Center for Advanced Studies in the Humanities and Social Science, represented by the Dean of the Faculty of Philosophy and Sociology at the University of Warsaw, Prof. Dr. Krzysztof Koseła, and the International Center for Formal Ontology, represented by the Director of the International Center for Formal Ontology, Prof. Dr. Mirosław Szatkowski.